When we decided to launch I.T.T.A (ALCCI) to sensitize businesses and the public sector on the damages caused by this scourge, only a few international bodies had addressed it, like the World Customs Organisation, the O.E.C.D, the World Economic Forum in Davos, Interpol and Europol. In France, governmental authorities have not yet recognised this subject fully and enterprises are still in a reactive stance regarding it. The situation has somewhat changed lately. Studies have eased the understanding of the threat, entailing that people who have to know about it to act are alarmed. It is only a fledgling movement that I.T.T.A wants to bolster so that Illicit Trade be reined in, In France as abroad. Alain Juillet, Hervé Pierre, Dominique Lapprand
- The grey market : illicit trade of licit goods?
- The French Consumer and fraud administration (DGCCRF) and Customs are committed to address dangerous substandard and fake products of the e.trade
- From e.illicit trade to m.illicit trade
- OECD a policy maker against illicit trade
- Enterprises between disorganization and global protection versus Illicit Trade
- Illicit Trade and enforcing agencies: a relationship that can be improved thanks to initiatives like ITTA/ALCCI?
I.T.T.A is gathering here main documents relating to Illicit Trade. Some are published by international organisations. Others are academic works that the reader the reader is invited to get by him/herself, accordingly with copyrights. READ MORE